Terms of Service
©2016 by MidMichigan Health, All Rights Reserved except where otherwise noted.
- Material on this site is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a physician. Always consult a physician about medical concerns.
- Except where otherwise noted, all material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips is protected by copyrights owned or controlled by MidMichigan Health. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED.
You will not manually copy or use automated data collection methods such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers to collect information from this website without express written permission from MidMichigan Health. Whether or not you obtain permission, by collecting or using any information from this website or by publishing any information about MidMichigan Health or its agents, products, services or providers, you will automatically be bound by these terms:
i. You will not sell, transfer, collect ad revenue from or otherwise derive a profit from the use of any information collected from this site or from any information that you publish about MidMichigan or its agents, products, services or providers.
ii. You may not alter or use any information from this site in any way that changes the meaning, context, accuracy or interpretation of the information.
iii. If MidMichigan Health notifies you of inaccuracies in any information that you have collected from this site or any information that you have published about MidMichigan Health or its agents, products, services or providers, you will promptly remove or correct such information. MidMichigan Health will not be responsible for accessing or editing your data or taking any other steps to correct the information in your possession, other than notifying you that it is incorrect.
iv. You will be solely responsible for any false claims or errors in information that you publish about MidMichigan Health or its agents, products, services or providers.
v. You will not circumvent any measures that MidMichigan Health has put in place to prevent collection of information from this site.
vi. You will not mask the identity, ownership or IP address of any humans or automated agents accessing this site.
vii. Upon written request from MidMichigan Health, you will promptly cease collecting or using any data from this website, destroy all data that you have collected from this website, and certify that the information has been destroyed under penalty of perjury.
- Artwork and photographs featured on the E-Card section of this Website are copyrighted by the individual artists and may not be reused without express written permission of the artist.
This site is optimized for the most current version of these browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (on OS X and iOS)
Some interactive features may not work with other browsers. To find out which version you are currently using, please look in your browser under menu option, "Help" "About."
Recommended Plug-ins and Technology
MidMichigan recommends the following items in order to best view the site.
- Broadband connection
- Browser security settings: stored and session cookies enabled, JIT compiler for virtual machine enabled
- Most current version of Java
- Most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe
Social Media User Policy
MidMichigan Health (“MidMichigan”) strives to foster engaging and informative discussion across social-media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, MidMichigan Blogs, and LinkedIn (collectively “Social Media Sites”). Fans, followers, subscribers, and those who “like” MidMichigan’s Social Media Sites are allowed to view and post content on those sites. By accessing, viewing, or posting any content on MidMichigan’s Social Media Sites, you agree to MidMichigan's Social Media Terms.
This Website developed by Geonetric. Special thanks to the Website Overhaul Team: Shelley Radosa, Amy Rajewski, Megan Yezak and to Website Steering Committee Leaders: Sandra Blank, Warren Johnson, Donna Rapp, Dan Waltz.
Additional contact information can be found on the "Maps & Locations" tab or by using the "Contact Us" link at the top of any page.
4000 Wellness Drive
Midland, Michigan 48670
Phone (989) 839-3000