What to Bring
If you will be staying in one of our hospitals, this checklist may help you know what to pack.
- List of medications you currently are taking *
- List of any allergies *
- Emergency contact information *
- Designation of Patient Advocate Form
- Bathrobe and slippers, if desired
- Eyeglasses, hearing aids, dentures, contacts and cases for these items
- Prepaid phone cards, if you want to make long distance calls
- Toiletries or hygiene items
- Clothes to wear home, socks and shoes
- Reading material, crafts or other relaxation activities
- Any personal use needs such as a cane, crutches, etc.
* You may want to download a complimentary Medical Data Record form for a handy place to record your medications, allergies, emergency contact numbers and other important information.
- Do not bring large sums of money or other valuables
See also Maternity: What to Bring if you are checking into one of our Maternity Centers.