Welcome to MidMichigan
We welcome visitors, and to ensure healthy recovery for our patients we ask you to observe a few simple courtesies:
- No Smoking - All MidMichigan Health locations are tobacco- and smoke-free. This policy includes all buildings, both inside and out, facility grounds and parking lots, as well as surrounding properties. Please extinguish all smoking materials before arriving.
- Shhhh - Please allow our patients to rest and recover by keeping voices low and not crowding hallways. Please follow our policies on visiting hours and number of visitors. When visiting a semi-private room, please be considerate of the patient's roommate.
- Dress - Visitors, including children, are required to wear shirts and shoes at all times.
- Children - Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied at all times by an adult. Not all units allow children as visitors, so please refer to our visitor policies prior to bringing children.
- Sick Visitors - Please do not visit our facilities while you are sick. Even a mild illness could be dangerous to a patient with weak immunity.
- Waiting rooms - Space is limited in ER, outpatient and diagnostic testing areas. Patients in these areas should bring only one or two visitors to help with driving and other needs.
- Wireless phones - Wireless phones and similar devices may not be used in certain areas because they can interfere with medical equipment. Please ask permission before turning on a wireless phone.
- Balloons - Latex balloons are not allowed. They can cause patients or employees to have severe allergic reactions.
- Fragrances - Please do not wear heavy fragrances. Many patients have heightened sensitivity to scents due to their medical condition.
Contacting Patients and Residents
View phone numbers, addresses and other ways to contact an inpatient at one of our hospitals or a resident at one of our nursing homes.
For the convenience of our visitors, we offer the following amenities: