ATTENTION Visitor Restrictions Now In Effect
For the health and safety of all, we have updated our visitor restriction policy to not allow any visitors in our facilities at this time.
Support persons may be allowed in special circumstances, such as:
- A critical or dying patient
- Obstetric patient (one support person and a doula)
- Pediatric patient or other dependent patient who needs a parent, legal guardian or advocate for representation or care
- Emergency patient who is not able to speak for self
- Post-procedure patient who needs a ride home (support person maybe asked to wait elsewhere and return when needed)
- Patient who needs a translator
Support persons must be 16 or older and screen negative for symptoms of COVID-19, which include: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat and new loss of taste or smell.
Social Distancing and Masking Requirements
- Social distancing and masking requirements remain in place at all MidMichigan Health locations.
- Gloves are not allowed as they have the potential to contribute to the spread of the virus and impact those with severe latex allergies.
Ways to Stay in Touch
During this time of limited visitors, we recommend you also explore our Other Ways to Stay in Touch.
As your trusted health provider, it is our responsibility to do whatever we can to limit the spread of the virus and to keep our patients, employees, health care providers and volunteers safe. Thank you for your support and understanding of these temporary changes.