Manage Your Health Information Online
MyMidmichigan gives you secure online access to your health information plus new ways to communicate with your participating provider's office. MyMidMichigan gives you 24 hour access from your computer, smartphone or tablet to:
Check test results.*
View your medications, allergies, immunizations and more.
Request appointments and prescription renewals.*
Get appointment reminders sent to your email or mobile phone.*
Message your provider's office.*
*Requires that you have a participating provider.
Who Can Get a MyMidMichigan Account?
- Patients who have had a recent stay at one of MidMichigan Health's four hospitals.
- Patients of participating providers
- Patients must be 18 or older or legally emacipated to have their own account. Parents and guardians may request proxy access for children under 18
- Adult patients may also designate a family or caregiver to have proxy access to their account if desired.
Signing Up Is As Easy As 1-2-3
- Go to midmichigan.followmyhealth.com
- Click Create an Account
- Follow the remaining steps on the screen to create your account and connect to your MidMichigan Health record. For security purposes, social security number is required.
If you have questions or problems logging in or using your account, call MyMidMichigan support.
Toll Free (855) 476-1298
Weekdays 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For medical questions, please contact your doctor's office.