Go to MyMidMichigan
Manage Your Health Information Online
MyMidMichigan gives you secure online access to your health information plus electronic communication with your care team. Use your computer, smartphone or tablet to:
Check test results.
- View and pay bills electronically.
View your medications, allergies, immunizations and more.
Request appointments and prescription renewals.
Get appointment reminders sent to your email or mobile phone.
Message your provider's office.
Three Easy Ways to Sign Up
- For encounters after April 1, 2017, look for an activation code on the After Visit Summary that you receive at checkout or discharge, or on your bill. Then go to mymidmichigan.midmichigan.net and click “New User? Sign Up Now.” Follow the prompts to sign up using your activation code and date of birth.
- If you don’t have an activation code but you know your medical record number (MRN), go to mymidmichigan.midmichigan.net and click “New User? Sign Up Now.” Then choose “No Activation Code? Request Online.”
- If you don't have an MRN or an activation code, you may call MyMidMichigan Support, (855) 476-1298, to request access by phone. We will mail an activation code to the address we have on file in your patient account.
Download Activation Instructions
Who Can Get A MyMidMichigan Account?
Patients who have received care and services at:
- A hospital owned by MidMichigan Health
- A MidMichigan Urgent Care location
- A participating doctor’s or provider’s office. (View a list of participating providers at www.mymidmichigan.org/providers.)
Patients must be 18 or older or legally emancipated to have their own account. Parents and guardians may request proxy access for children under age 11. Adult patients may also choose a family member or caregiver to have proxy access to their account if desired.
Learn more about proxy access.
When Should I Use MyMidMichigan?
- To view your medical information anytime.
- To save your health data to an electronic file or send it to others.
- To submit non-urgent requests or questions even if the office is closed.
When Should I NOT Use MyMidMichigan
- Do not use MyMidMichigan for emergencies. Instead, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- When you need a prescription refill, always call your pharmacy first. If your pharmacy can’t refill your prescription or you need to change pharmacies, you may request a prescription renewal in your MyMidMichigan account.
Download the Mobile App
Take MyMichigan with you on the go by downloading the MyChart app.
If you have questions or problems logging in or using your account, call MyMidMichigan support.
Toll Free (855) 476-1298
Weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
For medical questions, please contact your doctor's office.