Go to MyMidMichigan
Manage Your Health Information Online
MyMidMichigan gives you secure online access to your health information plus electronic communication with your care team. Use your computer, smartphone or tablet to:
- Check test results
- Schedule appointments
- Message your doctor or care team
- Renew prescriptions
- View your health record
- View and pay bills electronically
- Get text or email reminders
Three Easy Ways to Sign Up
- If you’ve recently made an appointment or visited one of our facilities, look for an activation code on your bill, your After Visit Summary, or in some cases in a text or email notification from us. Go to my.midmichigan.net and click “New User? Sign Up Now” to enter your activation code and date of birth.
- If you don’t have an activation code, go to my.midmichigan.net and click “New User? Sign Up Now.” Then choose “No Activation Code? Request Online.” (You will need to provide personal identifying information to gain access.)
- Call MyMidMichigan Support, (855) 476-1298, to request access by phone. (You will need to provide personal identifying information to gain access.)
Download Activation Instructions
Who Can Get A MyMidMichigan Account?
Patients who have received care and services at:
- A hospital or facility owned by MidMichigan Health
- A participating doctor’s or provider’s office. (View a list of participating providers at www.mymidmichigan.org/providers.)
Child and Caregiver Accounts
Patients must be 18 or older or legally emancipated to have their own account. Parents and guardians may request proxy access for children under age 11. Adult patients may also choose a family member or caregiver to have proxy access to their account if desired.
Learn more about proxy access.
When Should I Use MyMidMichigan?
- To view your medical information anytime.
- To save your health data to an electronic file or send it to others.
- To submit non-urgent requests or questions even if the office is closed.
When Should I NOT Use MyMidMichigan
- Do not use MyMidMichigan for emergencies. Instead, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- When you need a prescription refill, always call your pharmacy first. If your pharmacy can’t refill your prescription or you need to change pharmacies, you may request a prescription renewal in your MyMidMichigan account.
Download the Mobile App
Take MyMichigan with you on the go by downloading the MyChart app.
If you have questions or problems logging in or using your account, call MyMidMichigan support.
Toll Free (855) 476-1298
Weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
For medical questions, please contact your doctor's office. You may also find more information about MyMidMichigan in our Frequently Asked Questions.