The Fitness Center located inside the Campus Ridge Building at MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland serves MidMichigan Health employees and community members. Through cardiovascular exercise, resistance training, functional fitness, and group exercise we aim to support a healthy and fit lifestyle. As a medically based center, we provide a variety of opportunities for physical well-being delivered by caring and highly educated professionals.
- 1 complimentary 30-minute fitness orientation with a certified personal trainer for all new members
- Free access to all group fitness classes
- 24/7 access
Fitness Center features:
- Knowledgeable professionals including certified personal trainers
- Exercise equipment including a variety of cardio machines for all fitness abilities, pin-select resistance equipment, free weights, and functional training equipment
- Easy access for people with limited mobility and other medical conditions