Diabetes Center Moving
On Thursday, July 18, 2019, the Diabetes Center will be closed to move to their new location at the Towsley Building on the campus of MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland. The office will re-open on Monday, July 22.
Diabetes services offered at the Towsley Building on the campus of MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland include:
- Diabetes nurse/diabetes dietitian individual consultations
- blood glucose meter training
- insulin administration and adjustment
- meal planning
- decreasing the risk of long-term complications
- Gestational diabetes education
- Group classes and community programs
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Insulin pump clinic
Learn more about MidMichigan's diabetes services and locations.