MidMichigan Medical Center – Mt. Pleasant is the medical center of the future, conveniently located on M-20 near I-127.
- Serving the Mt. Pleasant community since 2000
- Medical Center of the Future opened in 2017
- Timely access to adult and pediatric primary care
- Leaders in patient experience with Emergency Department and Ambulatory Service Center scoring in top decile
- More than 50 physicians and advanced practice providers in more than 20 different medical specialties
- More than 100 local employees
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Primary Care - family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics
- Medical specialties including general surgery, hematology and medical oncology, orthopedics, OB/GYN and pulmonology/critical care
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 24/7 Emergency Department
- Retail Pharmacy
- 24/7 Full-service Laboratory with online self-scheduling
- 24/7 Imaging, including CT and X-Ray
- State of the art 3D Mammography
- Heart and Vascular Clinic, Heart Failure Clinic and Cardiovascular Testing
- Cancer and Infusion Center
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, including physical, occupational, speech and audiology therapies
- Short Stay Unit for overnight stays
Just a few of the advanced technologies available at MidMichigan Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant include:
- 128-Slice Computed Tomography (CT)
- 3D Mammography/Tomosynthesis
- 3D Fetal Ultrasound
- Fully-Automated Digital X-ray System
- 2020 | MidMichigan Medical Center – Mt. Pleasant elebrated 20th Anniversary.
- 2018 | Added new 3D Mammography
- 2017 | MidMichigan Medical Center – Mt. Pleasant opened in February.
- 2012 | Installed the only 128-slice CT in Isabella County.
- 2000 | MidMichigan Health Park - Mt. Pleasant opened with primary care physicians, specialists, rehabilitation services, radiology, cardiovascular services, and an aquatic therapy pool.