Rehabilitation Services at MidMichigan Health has one goal – to help you achieve your goals for recovery after an injury, illness or disability. This may include increasing range of motion, reducing pain, achieving greater independence...or even accomplishing specific athletic, occupational or lifestyle milestones that are important to you.
Our comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services in West Branch, include:
People recovering from heart-related problems can regain their strength, improve their mental well being and reduce their risk of future heart problems with cardiac rehabilitation.
- Cognitive Testing
- Infant Milestone Development
- Neurological Disorders
- Manual Therapy
- Pelvic Pain
- Pre and Post-Natal Pregnancy Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Strength and Conditioning Specialists (certified)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vestibular/Balance Dysfunction
- Women's Health
- Adult & Pediatric Speech Disorders
- Pediatric & Adult Swallowing (dysphagia)