The Cancer Center at MidMichigan Medical Center - Alpena is a comprehensive cancer center offering radiation oncology, chemotherapy, infusion and medical oncology services. The Center provides the broadest range of radiation oncology services available in any clinic setting today:
- TrueBeam Radiotherapy System
- CT scan, as well as 2D image capability and 3D fusion
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Image Guided Radiosurgery (IGRS)
- RapidArc® Radiotherapy
- Gated RapidArc®
- Siemen’s Somatom Confidence® RT Pro CT Scanner
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
Our Team is made up of certified physicians, medical physicist, nurses, radiation therapists and other professional support staff.
Learn more about Radiation Oncology.