MidMichigan Medical Center - Alpena Rehabilitation Services offers professional treatments and therapies for infants, children, adolescents and adults of all ages. Our patients benefit from the full continuum of care which includes inpatient, outpatient, and home care services.
Helps patients gain independence in performing both daily tasks and more complex tasks needed at home or in the workplace.
- Work Programming including Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Work Evaluations
- Job Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Driving Assessments
- Cumulative Trauma/Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Hand Therapy
Helps patients achieve maximum physical ability through individual treatment programs. These programs are specifically designed for you by your therapist.
- Aquatic Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Medicine program
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Fully equipped gym
- Pilates certified Physical Therapist Assistant
- Orthopedic Injury Treatment (sprains, strains and tendonitis)
- Post Operative Orthopedic Care
- Back and Neck Care
- Foot Orthotics
- Vestibular Rehab
- Balance Program
- Specialized Cancer Rehabilitation
Speech therapy works with patients facing speech, language, cognitive and swallowing challenges.
Treatment may include
- Language therapy for listening
- Reading and writing problems
- Cognitive therapy for memory and reasoning
- Difficulties and help with swallowing to prevent choking or aspiration