MidMichigan Medical Center − Gratiot in Alma, Michigan offers outpatient care as part of the Psychiatric Partial Hospitalization Program. This program offers a safe, structured and supportive environment, with:
- Goals designed for each individual
- Licensed, experienced and competent therapists, nurses and psychiatrists
- A daily schedule that includes psychotherapeutic group sessions, psychoeducational sessions, and individual or family therapy, as needed.
- Access to a psychiatrist for up to one hour each week for consultation or medication review
- Help in coordinating plans that address the patient's life problems