Save time by picking up your prescriptions at the pharmacy at MidMichigan Medical Center – Mt. Pleasant while you are on site for other appointments or services. Prescriptions can be transferred easily to and from any chain or independent pharmacy.
- We accept all major prescription insurance plans.
- You do not need to be a patient at this location to use the pharmacy. We accept prescriptions from any location.
- We offer prescriptions and over the counter medications.
- We accept prescriptions and refills in person, by phone or electronic submittal.
- For faster delivery, we can prepare specialized medications on site that your doctor may previously have ordered out of town, such as oncology, dermatology, rheumatology or gastroenterology medications.
- This pharmacy is fully connected to MidMichigan Health’s electronic medical record, improving tracking and communication between your provider, the pharmacy and you.
- By choosing this pharmacy, you can manage refills and renewals in your MyMidMichigan account as well as by phone.
To begin using our pharmacy, simply ask your doctor to choose MidMichigan Medical Center – Mt. Pleasant when sending your prescription, or let us know what prescriptions you would like transferred and we will take care of the rest.