To properly identify sleep disorders so treatment can begin, patients may be referred for testing at the Sleep Disorders Lab at MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland. Services include:
- Polysomnogram (PSG)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLT)
- CPAP Titration
- Pediatric Sleep Studies
- Home Sleep Testing
The Sleep Disorders Lab offers:
- State-of-the-art monitoring and recording equipment, including digital EEG and video.
- Comfortable, private rooms that make patients feel at home so they can reproduce their usual sleep.
- Rooms feature full-size beds, not hospital beds and are handicap accessible.
- Physicians specializing in sleep disorders.
Sleep Studies by Appointment ONLY
Learn more about sleep disorders