Diabetes services offered at MidMichigan Medical Center – Clare include:
- Diabetes nurse/diabetes dietitian individual consultations
- blood glucose meter training
- insulin administration and adjustment
- meal planning
- decreasing the risk of long-term complications
- Gestational diabetes education
- Group classes and community programs
- Continuous glucose monitoring
The diabetes education programs at MidMichigan Medical Center – Clare is recognized by the American Association of Diabetes Educators for meeting national quality standards. These program has earned state certification by the Michigan Department of Community Health.
Learn more about MidMichigan's Diabetes Services and Locations.