Diabetes services offered at MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot (Outpatient Entrance) include:
- Diabetes nurse/diabetes dietitian individual consultations (blood glucose meter training, insulin administration, meal planning and decreasing the risk of long-term complication).
- Gestational diabetes class
- Staged diabetes management
- Diabetes specialty clinic (internal medicine specialist consultation, registered dietitian, diabetes educator, insulin pump therapy)
- Diabetes screenings
- Group classes and community programs
Learn more about MidMichigan's diabetes services and locations.