MidMichigan Medical Center – Alpena Sleep Disorders Lab uses the latest technology to diagnose and treat sleep disorders. The Sleep Disorders Lab is staffed by Registered Polysomnographic Technologists and Registered Respiratory Therapists who work closely with a Sleep Disorders Specialist, and is accredited through the Joint Commission.
To properly identify sleep disorders so treatment can begin, patients may be referred for testing at the Sleep Disorders Lab at MidMichigan Medical Center – Alpena. Services include:
- Polysomnogram (PSG)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLT)
- CPAP Titration
- Pediatric Sleep Studies
- Home Sleep Testing
The Sleep Disorders Lab offers:
- State-of-the-art monitoring and recording equipment, including digital EEG and video.
- Comfortable, private rooms that make patients feel at home so they can reproduce their usual sleep.
- Rooms feature full-size beds, not hospital beds and are handicap accessible.
- Physicians specializing in sleep disorders.
Learn more about sleep disorders