MidMichigan Home Care's Woodland Hospice House is a beautiful 8 bed facility focused on privacy, tranquility and individualized care. At Woodland Hospice House our home-like environment provides an alternative living location for short term respite stays or as a long term living location. Our on-site staff provides, 24 hours per day/7 days per week care.
- A private 400-square foot suite with french doors, a patio, private bathroom, and fold out sofa for family members to stay with their loved one
- Privacy, honoring patient preferences and choices, and achieving maximum comfort
- Around the clock nursing and hospice aide support to meet individualized needs (able to provide complete care or just minimal supervision and assistance)
- Volunteer, social work and spiritual support
- A cozy family room with a fireplace and family café to provide plenty of space for gathering with family and friends
- All meal and laundry services are included in room and board
We encourage you to call to schedule a tour and discuss whether Woodland Hospice House is a good option for you or your loved one.
MidMichigan Home Care also offers other Hospice Care services.