Woodland Hospice House offers an alternative to home-based hospice care when individuals are no longer able to remain in their own homes. The Hospice House strives to meet the individual needs of each patient. Registered nurses and hospice aide services are on-site 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
- A private 400-square foot suite with french doors, a patio, private bathroom, and fold out sofa for family members to stay with their loved one
- Nursing care and support services
- Personal, professional and timely response with 24-hour on-call service
- A cozy family room with a fireplace, grand piano, and space for gathering with family and friends
- A welcoming Family Cafe to cook home-style meals and celebrate special occasions
You are encouraged to call, schedule a tour and discuss whether Woodland Hospice House is a good option for you and your loved one.