Diabetes services offered at MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare include:
- Diabetes Nurse/Diabetes Diabetician individual consultations (discuss blood glucose meter training, insulin administration, meal planning, and how to decrease the risk of long-term complications.
- Gestational diabetes counseling
- Insulin pump consultation and training
- 3-7 day continuous glucose monitoring for diagnostic purposes
- Personal continuous glucose monitor training
- Staged diabetes management
- Pre-Diabetes class: Reduce Your Diabetes Risk
- Support groups for youths, adults, and those on insulin pumps
- Diabetes screenings
- Group diabetes classes and community programs
- Resource information on all aspects of diabetes
Learn more about MidMichigan's diabetes services and locations.