- Year began practicing:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- ASR PPO
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Care Network Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP - PPO
- HAP - Preferred
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO
- HAP Medicare Advantage PPO
- Health Care Alliance Pool (HCAP)
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- McLaren Health Plan - Commercial
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- MultiPlan (PHCS)
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- Priority Health PPO
- TriCare Prime
- TriCare Standard
- TriCare Standard & Extra
Education & Training
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, MASTER OF SCIENCE IN FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
MidMichigan Physicians Group
Christina enjoys the challenge of practicing internal medicine due to the complexity of care that is often required for adult patients. She takes a personalized approach to identify and address each patient’s unique needs.
“I collaborate with my patients to set personal goals, and then we work together as a team to achieve them. The most satisfying feeling is taking good care of people and helping them reach their goals and their optimal health.”
Christina also places a strong emphasis on preventive care. As a long-time local resident, she has a strong personal interest in keeping her community healthy.
Christina’s personal pastimes include reading, travel, spending time with family and watching college basketball, especially when rooting for her favorite teams, Gonzaga and Michigan State. Her husband, Joseph, is a nurse at MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland. They have three young children at home and one who is serving in the U.S. Navy.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.