- Year began practicing:
Clinical Interests & Special Procedures
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Dilation & Curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial Ablation
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Implantable Birth Control
- In-Office Loop Electrosurgical Excision (LEEP) Procedure
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Ovarian Cystectomy
- Tubal Sterilization
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- ASR PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO
- HAP Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- MultiPlan (PHCS)
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- Priority Health PPO
- TriCare for Life
- TriCare Prime
- TriCare Standard & Extra
Education & Training
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME, DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Ingham Regional Medical Center, Lansing, MI, OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGY
MidMichigan Physicians Group
- American Osteopathic Association
"My patients come to me knowing they can have an honest, relaxed conversation in a non-judgmental atmosphere."
Diane Traenkle, D.O., is a member of the active medical staff at MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot, with an office at MidMichigan Medical Center - Mt. Pleasant. She is board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Traenkle delivers babies at MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot and performs surgeries at MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot and Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center.
Dr. Traenkle received her medical degree from the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in Biddeford, Maine. She completed her internship at Michigan State University and her residency Ingham Regional Medical Center, both in Lansing.
Philosophy of Care
“I believe that all patients are entitled to confidential, respectful medical care. I’m respectful of their time, cultural differences and the impact their lives have on their health,” said Dr. Traenkle. “My patients come to me knowing they can have an honest, relaxed conversation in a non-judgmental atmosphere.”
Special Interests and Procedures
Dr. Traenkle’s special interests include colporrhaphy, colposcopy, dilation and curettage (D &C), electrosurgery, endometrial ablation, high risk pregnancy, laparoscopic surgery, ovarian cystectomy, tubal sterilization, abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy.
Outside the practice of medicine, Dr. Traenkle enjoys spending time with her five children. Dr. Traenkle enjoys photography, painting and hiking. She has been teaching at Central Michigan University’s physician assistant program for four years. She also believes community education is important and volunteers her time lecturing about smart health choices.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.