- Year began practicing:
Clinical Interests & Special Procedures
- Aetna Better Health - Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Care Network Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP - PPO
- HAP - Preferred
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO
- HAP Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- MultiPlan (PHCS)
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- Priority Health PPO
- US Health and Life
Education & Training
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI, PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
MidMichigan Physicians Group
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Mary Toth, P.A.-C., is a board-certified physician assistant specializing in family medicine. She sees patients of all ages at the East End Building in downtown Midland.
Philosophy of Care
Mary first became interested in medicine while volunteering with a local Hospice group. “I saw firsthand the impact that compassionate care can make for patients and their families during uncertain times,” she said.
“I am available to my patients in times of wellness and of illness. I place a large emphasis on preventive medicine, as I believe that patients can be empowered to take a hands-on approach to maintain their health. By collaborating with my patients, we can set attainable, individualized goals and enhance their quality of life. I also try to lead by example, making every effort to live a healthy lifestyle myself.”
Mary strives to create an effective partnership with her patients. “I work to develop their trust though listening, answering questions and discussing the details of their conditions. It is vital that they leave my office with enough information to feel confident that they can carry out their plans.”
“Best of all, I like seeing the pride that patients feel when they achieve a health-related goal. I will celebrate their victories with them and provide reassurance and empathy in difficult times.”
In her spare time, Mary enjoys spending time with her husband, Travis, who is a local police officer, as well as staying active, cooking healthy meals and cheering for Detroit sports teams.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.