- Year began practicing:
Clinical Interests & Special Procedures
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Ingrown Toenail Treatment
- Laceration Repair
- Minor Skin Procedures
- Papanicolau Smear (Pap Smear Test)
- Routine Gynecology
- Wound Treatment
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- ASR PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Sheild Federal Employees Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO
- HAP Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- MultiPlan (PHCS)
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health PPO
- TriCare for Life
- TriCare Prime
- TriCare Standard & Extra
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
- Oakwood Hospital, Dearborn, MI
MidMichigan Physicians Group
- Fellow - American Academy of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
The most rewarding aspect of practicing medicine is the ability to help heal the sick. I work closely with my patients to maintain the health of those that are well and comfort those who are distraught.
Michael Stack, M.D. is a member of the active medical staff at MidMichigan Medical Center−Gratiot and welcomes patients to Family Medical Care−Ithaca. As a board-certified family medicine physician, Dr. Stack sees patients of all ages.
Dr. Stack chose to become a physician because he wanted to use his God-given gifts to help people. He has been practicing medicine for many years and is a lifelong resident of Ithaca. “This has been my home since childhood,” said Dr. Stack. The staff at Family Medical Care−Ithaca strives to provide personalized, state-of-the-art medical care to families and individuals in a friendly, caring setting.
Philosophy of Care
“The most rewarding aspect of practicing medicine is the ability to help heal the sick,” said Dr. Stack. “I work closely with my patients to maintain the health of those that are well and comfort those who are distraught.”
Dr. Stack resides in Ithaca on the family’s farm with his wife and children. Outside of the practice of medicine, Dr. Stack enjoys being a part of his children’s lives and sharing in their diverse interests. His hobbies include photography, horses and model trains.
Special Interests and Procedures
Dr. Stack’s special interests and procedures include pap tests, routine gynecology, minor skin procedures, endometrial biopsy, lacerations, DOT physicals, colposcopy, ingrown toenail treatment and wound treatment.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.