- Year began practicing:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- ASR PPO
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP - PPO
- HAP - Preferred
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO
- HAP Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health PPO
- TriCare for Life
- TriCare Prime
- TriCare Standard & Extra
Education & Training
- Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel, Nepal, DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
- Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, MI, PEDIATRICS
MidMichigan Physicians Group
- American Academy of Pedicatrics
- American College of Physicians
"Children should be loved, cared for, encouraged and protected from disease. I feel that as a physician I have the ability to make a significant impact on the health of the community."
Pediatrician Hem Regmi, M.D., welcomes new patients to the Pediatric Specialty Center, with office locations in Mt. Pleasant and Alma. He is on the medical staff at MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot and specializes in childhood and adolescent health care.
Dr. Regmi chose to pursue a medical degree because of his desire to help people in need. He saw a need to take an active approach in the diagnosis and treatment of illness. His love of children made it a natural choice to become a pediatrician.
Philosophy of Care
As a physician, Dr. Regmi believes that children are our link to the future and deserve to live healthy and prosperous lives. “Children should be loved, cared for, encouraged and protected from disease,” Dr. Regmi said. “I feel that as a physician I have the ability to make a significant impact on the health of the community.”
Special Interests and Procedures
Dr. Regmi’s special interests include arterial and vein puncture, circumcision, developmental assessments, lumbar puncture, tympanometry, thoracentesis, incision and drainage and simple suturing.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.