- Year began practicing:
Clinical Interests & Special Procedures
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Personality Disorders
- Psychological Evaluations
- Psychological Testing & Assessment
- Stress Management
- Stress-Related Illness
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP - PPO
- Health Care Alliance Pool (HCAP)
- McLaren Health Plan - Commercial
- US Health and Life
Education & Training
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI, MASTERS in Clinical Psychology
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
- Michigan State University Counseling Center, Olin Health Center, East Lansing, MI
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, PSYCHOLOGY
Behavioral Medicine Associates of MidMichigan, P.C.
- Michigan Psychological Association
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- The Scientific Research Society
I use a scientifically-informed, problem-solving approach to psychotherapy.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.