- Year began practicing:
- Aetna Better Health - Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- ASR PPO
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Care Network Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO
- HAP Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- MultiPlan (PHCS)
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health PPO
- TriCare for Life
- TriCare Prime
- TriCare Standard & Extra
- US Health and Life
Education & Training
- Damascus University, Damascus, Syria, DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Interuniversitaire, Rennes, France, PEDIATRICS
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, PEDIATRICS
MidMichigan Physicians Group
- Fellow - American Academy of Pediatrics
I really enjoy treating patients from the moment of birth through those first few months and into the first couple of years.
Mamoon Mohiddin, M.D. is a pediatrician with MidMichigan Physicians Group in Midland. He specializes in treating children and adolescents ages 18 and under.
Philosophy of Care
Dr. Mohiddin loves working with children. “For the most part, children are always happy and healthy,” he notes. “If they get sick, they usually recover quickly.”
This father of six holds a special place in his heart for newborns. “I really enjoy treating patients from the moment of birth and into the first couple of years,” Dr. Mohiddin explains.
A native of Syria, he is the fourth of four siblings to pursue a career in the medical field. Two of his sisters are also physicians and another is a pharmacist. “It seemed natural for me to follow in their footsteps,” Dr. Mohiddin explains.
Although he began his career as a pediatrician in France, Dr. Mohiddin relocated to the United States and to Michigan to be near family. He completed an additional internship and pediatric residency, both at Henry Ford Hospital, and later worked at Mercy Hospital in Detroit before coming to Midland to join MidMichigan Physicians Group.
Dr. Mohiddin enjoys tennis, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.