- Year began practicing:
Clinical Interests & Special Procedures
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD) Testing/Treatment
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluations
- Disability Evaluations
- Individual, Marriage & Family Psychology
- Marital & Family Therapy
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Neurotic & Character Disorders Treatment
- Psychological Testing & Assessment
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Plus Blue ( Medicare Advantage)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- US Health and Life
- Value Options
Education & Training
- University of Detroit, Detroit, MI, Ph.D.
- Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Detroit, MI
Edward J. Mike, Ph.D.
- American Psychological Association
- Michigan Psychological Association
Everyone's quality of life is limited by blind spots and my mission is to empower people to see beyond themand to prosper.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.