- Year began practicing:
- Aetna Better Health - Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- ASR PPO
- BCN Medicare Advantage
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Care Network III
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP - PPO
- HAP - Preferred
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO
- HAP Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- MultiPlan (PHCS)
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- Priority Health PPO
- TriCare Prime
- TriCare Standard
- TriCare Standard & Extra
- US Health and Life
Education & Training
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Family Medicine Residency Program, MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland, Midland, MI, FAMILY MEDICINE
MidMichigan Physicians Group
"I like to build long-standing relationships of trust and openness, so we can discuss their problems and treatment options."
BB Joshua, M.D., M.P.H., is a family medicine physician seeing patients of all ages in Midland. Dr. Joshua enjoys family medicine, because it enables her to treat a diversity of patients and to care for them in their entirety rather than focusing on just one organ or system.
Philosophy of Care
“I find it important to be real with my patients about their medical conditions without being judgmental,” she said. “I like to build long-standing relationships of trust and openness, so we can discuss their problems and treatment options.”
“My goal is to give my patients access to quality care by educating them and encouraging their full participation.”
Dr. Joshua also appreciates the wide range of specialists that are available within the health system and through the affiliation with University of Michigan Health System to help her care for patients with more chronic or complex conditions.
“It is really rewarding to see my patients achieve their health goals when we work together as a team.”
In her spare time, Dr. Joshua enjoys cooking, traveling and spending time with her husband and three children.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.