- Year began practicing:
Clinical Interests & Special Procedures
- Adolescent Care
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Behavioral Medicine
- Childhood Behavior Disorders
- Frenotomy (Tongue Tie Clip)
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Pediatric Asthma & Allergy Care
- Tongue-Tie Release
- Wart Removal
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross PPO & Comm. Blue
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP - PPO
- Priority Health PPO
- US Health and Life
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI, DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit, MI, PEDIATRICS
Family Medicine Associates of Midland, P.C.
- Fellow - American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Osteopathic Association
Taking time with parents and addressing their concerns builds a patient-doctor relationship that benefits everyone. When your child is ill I will make every effort to see them the same day you contact my office. We will return your phone calls promptly.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.