- Year began practicing:
- ASR PPO
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Care Network Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- HAP - PPO
- HAP - Preferred
- HAP Medicare Advantage HMO
- HAP Medicare Advantage PPO
- Health Care Alliance Pool (HCAP)
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- MultiPlan (PHCS)
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health PPO
- TriCare for Life
- TriCare Prime
- TriCare Standard & Extra
Education & Training
- St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies, DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
- Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI, INTERNAL MEDICINE
MidMichigan Physicians Group
- American College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Physician Jeanine Ernest, M.D. welcomes patients at her practice in Alma. She is on the active medical staff at MidMichigan Medical Center – Gratiot.
Dr. Ernest chose to enter the medical profession because she has a great sense of pride when she is able to help someone in need. She wanted to encourage individuals to live long and healthy lives and be there to encourage them along the way.
Philosophy of Care
As a physician, Dr. Ernest believes that prevention and early detection are key to good health. “I want to help my patients manage chronic and acute illness; however, I also want to help them prevent the onset of other illnesses through proper screenings and lifestyle modifications.
Dr. Ernest specializes in treating patients over the age of 18 and has special interests in the treatment and management of hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes.
In her spare time, Dr. Ernest spends time with her husband and children. She also enjoys being active in the community and getting to know new people.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.