- Year began practicing:
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
Clinical Interests & Special Procedures
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Reconstruction
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Pediatric & Adult Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Care Network Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Trust PPO
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- McLaren Health Plan - Commercial
- McLaren Health Plan - Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- Priority Health HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- Priority Health PPO
- TriCare Prime
- United Healthcare
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
- University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System, Chicago IL, ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY
MidMichigan Physicians Group
- American Acadamy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
" My goal is to have my patients recover quickly so they can return to their active lifestyle."
A native of northern Michigan, Jeffrey Dombroski, M.D., is a board certified foot and ankle specialist. In addition to general orthopedics, as a specialist in foot and ankle surgeries he treats disorders of the musculoskeletal system of the foot and ankle, including bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, tendons, nerves and skin. Dr. Dombroski uses medical, physical and rehabilitative methods, as well as surgery to treat his patients. He performs reconstructive procedures and treats sports injuries and traumas to the foot and ankle.
He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society.
Philosophy of Care
Dr. Dombroski’s philosophy of care is based on his commitment to providing his patients with the latest treatment and surgery options so they can return to an active lifestyle.
“Even minor foot pain can affect one’s mobility. Taking extra care to protect your feet is important to your over all health,” he explains. “Many diseases and disorders like arthritis and diabetes show early symptoms in your feet. Early treatment of these conditions can help prolong long term health concerns.”
Special Interests and Procedures
In addition to foot and ankle reconstructive surgery, special interests for Dr. Dombroski include hip and knee joint replacements; sports medicine; arthroscopic knee surgery; ACL reconstruction; partial knee replacements; and pediatric and adult fractures.
Dr. Dombroski and his wife, Candie, enjoy spending time on the lake fishing, camping and time with family
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.