- Year began practicing:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Midwife
Clinical Interests & Special Procedures
- Family Planning
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Insertion
- Papanicolau Smear (Pap Smear Test)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP - PPO
- McLaren - Medicaid
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- TriCare Standard & Extra
Education & Training
- Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, CERTIFIED FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Nurse Midwives
Everyone has their own story. I listen to my patients with an open mind and heart to address their needs.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider".
This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.