ALERT: Changes in Hours, Services During COVID-19 Pandemic
For the safety of our patients and staff, the WellSport office at Campus Ridge Building is taking steps to help patients minimize in-person visits while still getting the essential care they need. Until further notice, we are making the following adjustments:
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Video visits are now available, Midland and Mt. Pleasant locations, for concerns that do not require a physical exam. If you have any questions about your health, please continue to call or message your provider, and we will discuss whether a video visit may be an appropriate option for you.
WellSport Sports Medicine Program
The WellSport program is designed to help expedite the assessment, referral and treatment of athletes of all ages suffering from strains, sprains, contusions, fractures, joint injuries and concussions. We focus on injury prevention through education and training, helping injured athletes return to play as safely and quickly as possible, as well as managing medical conditions that can affect performance.
This multi-disciplinary program is the region’s only medically directed sports medicine practice, with offices in Bay City, Midland and Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
WellSport is designed to:
- Prevent injuries through education and training
- Help injured athletes get back in the game as safely and quickly as possible utilizing prompt, effective, comprehensive treatment strategies
- Manage medical conditions that can affect performance, such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, weight or arthritis
- Promote the use of “exercise as medicine" to maximize health and wellness
- Provide non-surgical treatment to patients suffering from strains, sprains, contusions, fractures and joint pain
- Optimize performance through nutritional counseling
- Enhance performance and psychological skills through sports psychology