An E-Visit is a convenient way to get medical advice from a MidMichigan Health provider for common, non-urgent medical conditions. You can submit a questionnaire regarding your symptoms and receive a quick reply from a MidMichigan Health provider through your MyMidMichigan account. Depending on your symptoms, the provider can also prescribe a medication for you.
Symptom-Specific E-Visits are available for the following conditions:
- Eye problems
- GERD (acid reflux)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Costs and Insurance
The cost is $25. You must pay online using a valid credit, debit, FSA or HSA card at the time you submit the E-Visit. If your insurance plan covers this service, it will be your responsibility to submit a claim for reimbursement.
How it Works
E-Visits may be submitted any time, 24/7, although providers will respond during normal business hours.
- Log in to your MyMidMichigan account using a web browser or the MyChart mobile app.
- Click the Messages tab, select "Ask a Question" and then click on "Symptom-Specific E-Visit."
- Choose your condition from the list, answer all required questions, and then submit your payment information. (If your condition is not on the list, E-Visit is not available for that condition and you will need to schedule a regular appointment.)
- You will receive a written response from a MidMichigan Health provider via your MyMidMichigan account.
For more detailed information, view our E-Visit Frequently Asked Questions.