An E-Visit is a convenient way to get medical advice from a MidMichigan Health provider for common, non-urgent conditions. You can submit a questionnaire about your symptoms and receive a quick reply from a MidMichigan Health provider through your MyMidMichigan account. Depending on your symptoms, the provider can also prescribe a medication for you.
Symptom-Specific E-Visits are available for the following conditions:
- Eye problems
- GERD (acid reflux)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Costs and Insurance
The cost is $25. We will bill insurances, however, if your insurance plan does not cover this service, you will be billed for the balance.
How it Works
E-Visits may be submitted any time, 24/7, although providers will respond during normal business hours.
- Log in to your MyMidMichigan account using a web browser or the MyChart mobile app.
- Click the Messages tab, select "Ask a Question" and then click on "Symptom-Specific E-Visit."
- Choose your condition from the list, answer all required questions, and then verify your insurance information. (If your condition is not on the list, E-Visit is not available for that condition and you will need to schedule a regular appointment.)
- You will receive a written response from a MidMichigan Health provider via your MyMidMichigan account.
Note: The E-Visit will become part of your medical record and any related insurance claims or prescriptions will be in your name, so do not submit an E-Visit for someone else from your account. Instead, help that person login to their own account or use your proxy access.
For more detailed information, view our E-Visit Frequently Asked Questions.