An E-Visit is a convenient way to get medical advice from a MidMichigan Health provider for common, non-urgent conditions. You can submit a questionnaire about your symptoms and receive a quick reply from a MidMichigan Health provider through your MyMidMichigan account. Depending on your symptoms, the provider can also prescribe a medication for you.
Symptom-Specific E-Visits are available for the following conditions:
- Eye problems
- GERD (acid reflux)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Costs and Insurance
All costs will be billed to insurance, however, if your insurance plan does not cover this service, you will be billed for the balance.
How it Works
E-Visits may be submitted any time, 24/7, although providers will respond during normal business hours.
- Log in to your MyMidMichigan account using a web browser or the MyChart mobile app.
- Click the Messages tab, select "Ask a Question" and then click on "Symptom-Specific E-Visit."
- Choose your condition from the list, answer all required questions, and then verify your insurance information. (If your condition is not on the list, E-Visit is not available for that condition and you will need to schedule a regular appointment.)
- You will receive a written response from a MidMichigan Health provider via your MyMidMichigan account.
Note: The E-Visit will become part of your medical record and any related insurance claims or prescriptions will be in your name, so do not submit an E-Visit for someone else from your account. Instead, help that person login to their own account or use your proxy access.
For more detailed information, view our E-Visit Frequently Asked Questions.