Regaining Your Independence
Rehabilitation at MidMichigan has one goal – to help patients achieve the highest possible degree of independence after an injury, illness or disability.
We help most people through convenient appointments at one of our many outpatient locations throughout the middle of Michigan. We also offer inpatient rehabilitation for more complex conditions such as stroke, head and spinal cord injuries or multiple sclerosis. We have an unmatched variety of specialty programs tailored to specific conditions or needs.
Many of our therapy programs are also available in your home or in nursing homes. This variety of settings ensures smooth transition and continuous care as your condition changes.
The MidMichigan Difference
MidMichigan offers a combination of expertise and services unmatched in the area.
- Safe, attractive facilities close to home
- Board-certified physiatrists (physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation)
- Therapists with specialized certifications, such as neurodevelopmental (NDT) or lymphedema certification
- A dedicated inpatient rehabilitation unit
- State-of-the-art exercise and monitoring equipment such as Cybex, Baltimore Therapeutic Equipment (BTE), MedX, elliptical trainers, Nu-Step, and the Gratiot Balance machine.
- We bill to a wide range of insurances
MidMichigan offers specialized rehabilitation programs tailored to specific conditions or needs. These include:
Types of Therapy
MidMichigan rehabilitation experts draw upon a wide range of therapy techniques including:
How Do I Take Advantage of These Services?
Follow any of the links above to learn more about a particular service, including locations where that service is offered and how to schedule an appointment. Many services require a physician referral. Ask your doctor for a referral to any of MidMichigan's Rehabilitation Services programs.
If you have questions about any service not linked above, please call MidMichigan Health Line toll free at (800) 999-3199.