Care for Your Joints, Muscles and Bones
Whether you are 8 years old or 80, your muscles, bones and joints are important to your mobility and quality of life. MidMichigan Health’s orthopaedic specialists and physical and occupational therapists specialize in getting patients back to their active lifestyle. MidMichigan’s comprehensive continuum of care is designed to properly evaluate your condition, determine the best course of treatment and to provide the appropriate level of rehabilitation to get you back to optimal function. Whether you just want to improve your overall quality of life or participate in competitive sports, we are here to help you achieve your goal.
Orthopaedic surgeons associated with MidMichigan Health are specially trained in hand and wrist, foot and ankle, knee, hip and shoulder surgery, as well as sports medicine. In addition, our skilled physical and occupational therapists are trained to provide advanced therapies to optimize the recovery process for foot, hand, back, hip, knee, neck and shoulder injuries and surgical procedures.
The MidMichigan Difference
- Appointments with highly trained, experienced orthopaedic surgeons at convenient locations across the region.
- Joint Camp, a specialized approach to hip, knee and shoulder replacement offered at our Medical Centers in Alma and Midland. The program is designed to led to faster recovery times, higher patient satisfaction, lower risk of infection and improved clinical outcomes.
- WellSport, a comprehensive sports medicine program with locations in Midland and Mt. Pleasant. In addition to injury prevention, the program is designed to help expedite the assessment, referral and treatment of athletes with strains, sprains, contusions, fractures, joint injuries and concussions.
- Named a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip ReplacementSM - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network designated MidMichigan Medical Center–Midland as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip ReplacementSM in 2012.
- Outpatient rehabilitation services offered in many convenient locations throughout the middle of Michigan and a dedicated inpatient rehabilitation unit.
Next Steps - Tools to Help You Live Healthier
Access for Hip or Knee Pain