What it Means to Have a Go-To Place
go-to (ˈgō-ˌtü )
- Relied on and regularly turned to for expert knowledge, skill, or performance, esp. at a crucial time.
- Regularly or repeatedly chosen or employed for reliably good results.
- Popularly visited. The best place to get a particular thing or service.
- The best or most appropriate person to be contacted for a specific reason or purpose.
- Someone whom you depend upon.
"MidMichigan is my go-to place because they've got what I need every step of the way. I'ts my go-to for when I'm feeling sick and want to get better quick. Or when I'm healthy and want to stay that way. It's where I go for routine visits and when I need more specialized care. It's the place that starts right here in my local community and stretches all the way to Ann Arbor, with hundreds of doctors, state-of-the-art facilities and advanced technology ready to go when I need them. They're my go-to team that I can count on to get me to the place I wanna be!"