Services at Family Practice Center – Alma
- Comprehensive Care - We care for patients of all ages, from birth through geriatrics.
- Pregnancy Care - The Family Practice Center (FPC) offers care for expectant mothers, including education, monitoring and testing, delivering your baby and follow-up after the baby is born.
- Sports Medicine - Our physicians see all types of muscle, bone and joint injuries, including sprains, strains, non-complicated fractures and arthritis.
- Pediatric Care - The Family Practice Center provides outstanding care for infants and children, including well-child visits, sports physicals, and immunizations.
- Senior Care (Geriatrics) - We provide comprehensive care to older patients. This includes prevention and education, helping you manage ongoing medical conditions and helping you navigate the additional health challenges that may occur with aging. We also care for patients in local nursing facilities and offer home visits to help patients who are unable to leave their homes.
Family Practice residents and faculty are skilled to do:
- Women's Health Procedures including IUD and Nexplanon
- Skin Procedures, including Biopsies, Wart Treatment and Mole Excision
- Applying casts for broken bones
- Joint Injections