Executive Health Program
Fitting proper health care into a busy schedule can be challenging. The executive health program at MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland is designed to help busy executives and their employees manage their most important asset - their health.
This program combines traditional diagnostic expertise with the latest in preventive medicine. Our program will provide you with a customized, comprehensive executive physical, based on age and gender, and a thorough review of your medical history to determine your risk factors. Your evaluation is individualized according to your personal health needs and is strictly confidential.
Planning for Your Visit
Prior to your visit, you will be asked to complete and return a questionnaire that will allow us to efficiently pre-schedule tests that you may require. We will send you a schedule of appointments to clearly outline your testing. Please plan to wear comfortable, casual clothing on the day of your visit.
To make the most of your brief stay, we offer a comprehensive agenda designed to be completed in the shortest possible time. Typical appointments with testing take approximately four hours.
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by a Medical Center associate and escorted to a room where you can safely put your belongings, relax between testing and also enjoy a delicious meal after any fasting blood tests have been drawn. A registered nurse will review your schedule with you and see that you are escorted to your appointments.
Your Executive Health package includes the following services:
- A comprehensive medical history and examination by specialists in family and preventive medicine
- A full range of preventive screening tests for early detection of cancer, heart disease and other serious medical problems. These include:
- Blood chemistries: total lipid profile, comprehensive metabolic panel and CBC
- ECG (electrocardiogram)
- Additional tests as warranted by your health history
- Lifestyle assessments for early detection of any potential health risks:
- Body Fat Analysis
- Aerobic Capacity (non-exercise)
- Cardiovascular fitness evaluation and exercise prescription
Once your testing is complete, the physician will meet with you to discuss the available test results and give you additional recommendations.
After Your Visit
Following your health assessment, you will receive a complete written summary of your results, including copies of test results and specific recommendations. We will also be happy to forward a copy of the assessment to your personal physician, upon request.
Your participation in the Executive Health physical program also offers you the opportunity to join other MidMichigan programs at reasonable rates:
- Membership in our state-of-the-art Fitness Center, featuring resistive and cardiovascular equipment and staffed with trained fitness specialists
- World-class Personal Training Program that includes development of a comprehensive personalized exercise program and one-on-one guidance in setting and reaching personal health and fitness goals
- Massage therapy by appointment for one-hour or half-hour sessions by a staff of certified massage therapists
- Group exercise programs, such as circuit training, Pilates, spinning, step aerobics, weight training and more
- A variety of weight loss programs
- Consultation with a registered dietitian
How to Schedule an Appointment
MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland schedules appointments approximately six to eight weeks in advance, though we may be busier at certain times of the year. Appointments may be scheduled up to one year in advance.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern time.
The cost for your examination will be based on the number of individual test you request or are determined necessary based on your health history and evaluation. Package price listing is available upon request. In some cases, your employee may cover all or part of the costs. Ask your employer about your coverage eligibility for MidMichigan's Executive Health Program.
For More Information
Phone (989) 839-1644
Fax (989) 839-3029
MidMichigan Executive Health Program
MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland
4000 Wellness Drive
Midland, Michigan 48670