Breakfast Fruit Parfait
This Recipe Serves 4
- 24 ounces fat-free light vanilla yogurt
- 4 cups blueberries and strawberries
- 1 cup Kind Oats and Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut (gluten-free)
- In a parfait or juice glass, scoop 3 ounces yogurt, top with ½ cup berries, 2 tablespoons granola, then another 3 ounces yogurt, ½ cup berries and 2 tablespoons granola.
- Repeat process for 3 remaining parfaits.
MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE: Confirm all ingredients are gluten-free and this recipe can be made gluten-free.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Fat, total(g): 4.0
sugar (g) 27
Recipe from: American Diabetes Association