Refreshing Watermelon Salad
Serves 10 (1 1/2 cup serving)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2/3 cup sliced red onion, cut lengthwise
- 10 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed English cucumber
- 5/8 (8 ounce) package Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, pour lime juice over red onions. Allow it to marinate while assembling the salad.
- Gently combine the watermelon, cucumber, feta cheese, and cilantro in a large bowl; season with black pepper.
- Toss watermelon salad with marinated onions and season with sea salt just before serving.
Nutrition Facts per Serving
14g Carbohydrate (1 CHO)
1g Dietary fiber
Recipe from: www.allrecipes.com/recipe/refreshing-watermelon-salad