Where To Go for COVID-19 Testing
There are many different scenarios that might require a test for COVID-19. If you have symptoms or need a COVID-19 test, please follow these procedures:
- Call your primary care provider to schedule an appointment.
- If you do not have a primary care provider, you may call one of our Urgent Care locations to schedule an appointment, or login to your MyMidMichigan portal to schedule a Virtual EZCare visit.
Do Not Have Symptoms but Need a Test for Work, School Travel, etc.
What kind of test do you need?
(Check with our workplace, school or travel destination for their specific requirements.)
- PCR Test (more accurate, results take 24-48 hours)
- Call your primary care provider to schedule an appointment for testing.
- If you do not have a primary care provider, or they do not offer this service, you may call one of our Urgent Care locations to schedule an appointment for testing.
- Antigen Test (results available in 10-15 minutes)
- Rapid antigen tests are available at most local pharmacies.
Need a Test Prior to a Surgical Procedure
- Follow your pre-surgical instructions, or call your surgeon's office with any questions related to your COVID-19 test.