Heart and Vascular Care
MidMichigan Health’s heart and vascular program is served by an experienced team of physicians and advanced practice providers, including cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, vascular and cardiothoracic surgeons, as well as cardiovascular trained nurses. This comprehensive team of specialized experts has performed thousands of procedures right here in the middle of Michigan.
Advanced Technology Close to Home
With the exception of some rare procedures such as heart transplants, there is nothing that can’t be done for your heart at MidMichigan, when and where you need it. In fact, MidMichigan Medical Center–Midland has the same level of advanced technology found at large academic medical centers, including state-of-the-art operating rooms, catheterization labs, electrophysiology labs, and a vascular lab accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL). This technology is supported by the latest in diagnostic cardiac testing, specialized cardiac rehabilitation and cardiac in-home care.
The MidMichigan Difference
- Appointments with MidMichigan heart and vascular specialists at convenient locations across the region
- A Regional STEMI Alert Program designed to rapidly identify patients suffering from ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)
- Advanced heart and vascular surgeries
- Electrophysiology treatments for heart rhythm abnormalities
- A specialized Heart Failure Clinic based on best practices from the University of Michigan Health System
- More patient success stories
Next Steps - Tools to Help You Live Healthier
Find Out if You Are at Risk for Heart Disease and Stroke
Find Out if You Are at Risk for Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Register for Bystander CPR Training and Learn How to Rescue a Heart
Request a FREE CPR Wallet Card