Case Coordinators Expedite Care
Occupational Health Case Coordinators act as advocates for both the patient and the employer, providing proactive case management, rapid communication and excellent follow-through. They also make sure that there is good communication between the patient, the physician or other clinical staff, the employer and the insurance company.
They can help with:
- Scheduling patient referral appointments
- Expediting care to ensure patients get speedy access to the services they need
- Getting authorizations for treatment
- Tracking the patient’s progress and communicating with the appropriate individuals
- Ensuring positive outcomes and cost-effective care
Contact these individuals if you have any questions about a case:
Add additional page content here
Becky McDonald, NREMT
Phone (989) 466-3296
Fax (989) 466-7279
Marlene McKay, R.N.
Phone (989) 386-8843
Fax (989) 386-9913
Phone (989) 633-1342
Fax (989) 695-4959
Phone (989) 246-9430
Fax (989) 246-9435
Emily Jaime, M.A.
Phone (989) 633-1347
Fax (989) 633-1355
Corine Lucynski, R.N.
Phone (989) 345-8128
Fax (989) 345-8129