MidMichigan Home Care
Providing home nursing, hospice care, home medical equipment and more in northern and the middle of Michigan
MidMichigan Home Care provides a variety of health-related products and services that help individuals throughout middle and northern Michigan remain independent at home. Home care can help patients avoid admission to a hospital or nursing home, providing care in the comfort of their homes.
Services We Provide
Some of the services we provide include:
Who Can Benefit?
People who may benefit from MidMichigan Home Care's services include:
- Those recovering after surgery or hospitalization
- Those with a recent change in health status that limits mobility or necessitates more specialized care
- Those with new medications or diagnoses
- Those with a declining health or mental status
- Those requiring some assistance to remain at home
The MidMichigan Difference
Here are just some of the ways our Home Care and Hospice services are above the rest:
- MidMichigan Home Care is part of the MidMichigan Health family. This family includes medical centers in Midland, Alpena, Alma, Clare, Gladwin, and West Branch so the transition from any of our health facilities is easy.
- We have staff specially certified in oncology, cardiac recovery, wound and ostomy care, pediatrics, intravenous therapy, and mental and emotional illnesses.
- Patients have access to nurses 24 hours a day.