Some of the services we provide include:
People who may benefit from MidMichigan Home Care's services include:
- Those recovering after surgery or hospitalization
- Those with a recent change in health status that limits mobility or necessitates more specialized care
- Those with new medications or diagnoses
- Those with a declining health or mental status
- Those requiring some assistance to remain at home
Here are just some of the ways our Home Care and Hospice services are above the rest:
- MidMichigan Home Care is part of the MidMichigan Health family. This family includes medical centers in Midland, Alpena, Alma, Clare, Gladwin, and West Branch so the transition from any of our health facilities is easy.
- We have staff specially certified in oncology, cardiac recovery, wound and ostomy care, pediatrics, intravenous therapy, and mental and emotional illnesses.
- Patients have access to nurses 24 hours a day.
MidMichigan Home Care covers a large service area, including Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Bay, Clare, Crawford, Gladwin, Gratiot, Iosco, Isabella, Midland, Montmorency, Presque Isle, Oscoda, Otsego and Roscommon Counties, as well as portions of Cheboygan, Mecosta, Montcalm, Ogemaw and Saginaw Counties.
View a map of our full service area, offices and equipment showrooms