What Matters Most: A Blueprint for Living a Meaningful Life
Thinking about and preparing for the end of life is never easy, it brings forth a multitude of concerns from both the practical and spiritual aspects. The 2019 Spiritual Care Conference is designed to help individuals make meaningful decisions framed in both practical and spiritual terms.
This important educational event is made possible by the thoughtful donations to the Spiritual Care Fund at MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland by members of the local spiritual and church community and through the Community Investment Grant awarded through the Midland Area Community Foundation.
- Explain how clinicians determine whether a patient is capable of making decisions regarding their own medical care.
- Outline practical tools to ensure that legal documents that impact quality of life for you and your family members are accurately completed.
- Provide examples about how to discuss your plans for end of life care with family and friends.
- Discover the key differences between spirituality and religion.
- Gain a broad perspective of what spirituality may look like for you as an individual.