Are You At Risk For Lung Cancer?
Learn about early detection of lung cancer and what you can do now with the help of your provider to quit smoking and lower your risk of lung cancer. Join our virtual presentation to hear from our experienced Cancer Center team, as well as a real-life story from someone who was successful in her attempt to quit. Learn what worked for her and the struggles she experienced along the way.
- Abby Smith, P.A.-C. - Lung Health Navigator, Pulmonology and Thoracic Surgery
- Shannon Martin, D.O., M.P.H. - Family Medicine Physician
- Mary Griffore, R.N. - Community Nurse Educator
- Katie Sias, Pharm.D., B.C.O.P. - Ambulatory Pharmacist, MidMichigan Health
- Cheryl Berry, L.M.S.W., A.C.S.W. - Medical Social Worker, Family Practice Center - Midland