Great Hall Banquet and Convention Center
5121 Bay City Road
Midland, MI 48640
- 2:30 - Registration and Vendors
- 3 p.m. - Welcome
Presented by: Melwyn Sequeira, M.D., Chief of Oncology, MidMichigan Health
- 3:05 p.m. - Multidisciplinary Approach to Lung Cancer at MidMichigan Health
Presented by: Abby Mayton Smith, PA-C, Lung Health Navigator, MidMichigan Health
- 3:30 p.m. - Focus on Prevention: Tobacco Cessation
Presented by: Douglas Arenberg, M.D., Associate Professor, Michigan Medicine
- 4:15 p.m. - How to Approach Lung Cancer Screening in Primary Care
Presented by: Shannon Martin, D.O., Family Medicine, Primary Care Council Chief, MidMichigan Physicians Group
- 5 p.m. - Dinner and Vendors
- 5:30 p.m. - When a Nodule is Detected: Diagnostic Pathways
Presented by: Mark Jacob, M.D., Pulmonology/Critical Care Medicine, MidMichigan Physicians Group
- 6:00 p.m. - Identify the Appropriate Patient for SurgeryPresented by: Miguel Alvelo-Rivera, M.D., Thoracic Surgery, MidMichigan Physicians Group
- 6:30 p.m. Role of Immuotherapy in Lung Cancer
Presented by: Thomas Regenbogen, M.D., Medical Oncology, MidMichigan Physicians Group
Physicians and Nurses
MidMichigan Health is accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. MidMichigan Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit is a trademark of the American Medical Association.
ACPE credit is anticipated for this course.