Primary Care Providers Role in the Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases
3:30 - 3:50 p.m. - Registration and Vendors
3:50 p.m. - Welcome
4 p.m. - Presentations
5:45 p.m. - Dinner and Vendors
6:15 p.m. - Presentations
8 p.m. - Closing Remarks
- Management of uncontrolled hypertension
- Treatment of congestive heart failure
- Equival stress
- Carotid disease
- Cardiovascular genetics
- Trans aortic aneurysm
- Holistic cardiovascular care
- Metabolic syndrome
- Aortic valve disease
Upon Completion of this presentation, participants should be able to:
- Identify current guidelines and data related to the primary care providers role in the treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases.
- Identify when to refer a patient to cardiology for further evaluation and treatment.
- Discuss options for genetic testing, risks to family members and screening for relatives.
- Outline diagnostic work up for a variety of cardiovascular diseases.
MidMichigan Health is accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
MidMichigan Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit is a trademark of the American Medical Association.
*AOA Credit is anticipated