There has never been a better time to quit.
Quitting smoking or vaping isn't easy – but it's easier with the right help. The American Lung Association's Freedom From Smoking® program is a proven way to quit and gives you options, resources and support to quit for good!
Join us for a FREE, eight session, group workshop led by American Lung Association trained facilitators. This program helps you develop a plan of action that leads to your quit day. You'll also get the support you need to remain smoke-free or life!
This program is for current smokers, vapors and tobacco users, ages 18 years old and older.
FREE Virtual 8-Week Program
Monday's, January 17 - February 28, 2022
and Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Quitting smoking or vaping isn’t easy—but it’s easier with the right help.
Readiness to Quit:
Is Freedom From Smoking® right for you?
- Do you want to quit?
- Is quitting a priority for you?
- Have you tried to quit before?
- Do you want to improve your health—and your family’s health, too?
- Do you want to feel better and more in control of your life?
- Are you ready to try to quit even though it may be tough?
If you answered “YES” to even one of these questions, you owe it to yourself to find out how Freedom From Smoking can help.