Learn How You Can Achieve A Healthy Lifestyle!
6-Week Health Coaching Program
This fun and interactive program, taught by our Nurse Educator, will help you learn fundamental skills needed to live and make healthy lifestyle changes. We will focus on:
- Nutrition using MyPlate for portion sizes
- Understanding food and drink labels
- Learning about hidden sugars in snacks and drinks
- Why water is important and how to make fun flavors
- Vitamin facts
- Physical activity and energy
- Screen-time, stress and the importance of sleep
We will be using PowerPoint® presentations, visual aids, games and activities, worksheets and physical activity to enforce new behaviors. Through the materials provided, we will be tracking and encouraging healthy behaviors to help:
- Increase fruit and vegetable consumption
- Increase water consumption
- Increase daily physical activity
- Decrease daily screen time
Complete this 6-week program and receive a free registration into a competition of your choice, such as a virtual race, local 5K, bike race, etc. Limits apply see educator for details.
PowerPoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft.